For weddings we provide a strong lead for any hymns as well as singing a few pieces of your choice during the signing of the register. But we are open to other ideas you may have.
The ‘standards’ for weddings include the unaccompanied pieces:
- This Marriage – Eric Whitacre
- If ye love me – Tomas Tallis
- Jesu Dulcis Memoria – T.L. de Victoria
- Locus Iste – Anton Bruckner
- O Radiant Dawn – James McMillan (sung by us)
- All you need is Love – Beatles
- Cantate Domino – Pitoni
- Come Away, Come Sweet Love – John Dowland
- My Spirit Sang All Day – Gerald Finzi
and if you have an organist:
- The Lord bless you and keep you – John Rutter
- For the beauty of the earth – John Rutter
- Gaelic Blessing – John Rutter
- Panis Angelicus – Cesar Franck
- Ave Verum Corpus – Mozart
- Jesu joy of man’s desiring – J S Bach
The sample recordings played by clicking on the songnames are NOT Grace Notes but are there to give you an idea. Please ask if there is something not there that you would like.
Our charge will depend on when, where and what you want but it is typically £300.
If you are interested please fill in your email address and your message below.